cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sdm.jar download

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear friends,

i am trying to connect the SAP WAS server which is residing in different location. i installed SAP NW DevStudio and build a sample J2EE application and configured my J2EE engine with message server host and port to 3601. the remote engine displays the status as GREEN symbol. when i try to deply the application it gives an error as:

Mar 15, 2005 5:37:23 PM /userOut/deploy (com.sap.ide.eclipse.sdm.threading.DeployThreadManager) [Deploy Thread] ERROR:

CalculatorEar.ear -> Deployment aborted

DEPLOYMENT ...

==> SDM host : xxxxx

==> SDM port : 51018

==> URL : file:/C:/DOCUME1/xxxx/LOCALS1/Temp/temp20659CalculatorEar.ear

Reason:

Server hvrz0a2x did not accept login request as admin on port 51018. Details: ERROR: Could not establish connection to server xxxx at port 51018: xxxx

Inner exception was :

Server xxxx did not accept login request as admin on port 51018. Details: ERROR: Could not establish connection to server xxxx at port 51018: xxxx

DEPLOYMENT ...

==> SDM host : xxxxx

==> SDM port : 51018

==> URL : file:/C:/DOCUME1/xxxxx/LOCALS1/Temp/temp20659CalculatorEar.ear

the error log displays this information. do i have to place sdm.jar file in my classpath library at client side. if so where can i download the .jar file. or else what might be the problem. thanks in advance.

rgds,

srinu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You don't need to do any of that. Netweaver Dev Studio connects to SDM out of the box.

It just seems that you entered the wrong password to me.

Simple test you can run is to go your server and hit

C:\usr\sap\<system id>\JC00\SDM\program\remotegui.bat

and see if the password you entered works. At one point in the service pack cycle, the password gets reset to 'sdm' after the update, so you might want to try that if you have updated your server from one of the previous SPs. Also make sure there is no one else deploying to that server ( there is a Monitor process in the J2EE Engine view of dev studio that can show you who else might be looking at your machine )

Sometimes we run into a state where the SDM has a connection that was closed in the client, but not on the server, if your password is the right one, you can click on the SDM icon in the J2EE Engine tab and restart the process, this gets rid of the problem for us.

Answers (0)