OBYP settings required?

Dear Experts,

I am going to do the OBYP settings for F.19 for one of our client. I have certain Questions regarding this and your help is required to clear my doubts.

1. I am assigning recon ac as "GR/IR clearing account(211200)" and for "Ajdustment account" i have created one GL account named(GR/IR adjustment A/c)(211201) same in property like as post automatically and open item mgmt ticked. For Transaction 'BNG' i have created 'target account' as balancsheet ac on asset side(111022) named 'Goods Invoiced but not yet received' and for Transaction 'GNB' target account on liability side '211202 - Goods Received but not yet invoiced'.

Now Question is  - 

a) Are these target accounts as open item management ticked or not? and post automatically or not.

b) Is Target accounts needs to be mapped in Financial statement version?

2. Once i execute the F.19 and create the batch input session and execute, system will create two entries - first is debit the adjustment account and credit of target account and second is reversal of first entry(for given date) that is because of the invoiced with greater value.

Now Question is -

a) Can we not clear the GR/IR account for that date before going to create the FSV and reverse the entry after the reversal instead of going for adjustment account. i tried with giving the adjustment account as GR/IR clearing and try to post but system is not able to clear the original GR/IR account for extra amount.

Thanks in advance......

Thanks & Regards

Saurabh Saxena

Helpful Answer