Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

refresh selection screen

former_member672218
Participant
0 Kudos

hello,

i have a radio button and on click of the button the selection screen is to change. There are 3 radio buttons and there are different selection screen for each and the code definition is fine. The problem is if i select radio button A and again click on radio button A the system goes for a dump. If i select radio button A a,d then B and then back to A there is no issue.

I presume that the select-option    

wd_this->m_helper

is not getting cleared because the dump occurs in the code

wd_this->m_helper->add_block() .

The select-option is not getting refreshed and am not able to find out how to overcome this,

Regards,

Venkat

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

Here is a design for your requirement:

1. Create a context node say Flag and add three attributes of type WDY_BOOLEAN.
  2. Now keep the three selection screens in three separate containers. Use UI element TransparentContainer. Bind the visible property with the context node attributes created earlier.

3. Create event onToggle for each of the checkboxes. In the method set the flags for the corresponding container.

This design might help.

Regards,

Sayan

saravanan_narayanan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Venkat,

the problem might be because of adding the block with same id again. Before calling the add_block method, check whether the block already exists by calling get_block method. if exists then dont add the block. Hope this helps.

BR, Saravanan