cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i can't see sender and receiver agreement in scenario view

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear expert,

i can't see sender and receiver agreement in scenario view only can see the following component Party, Business component, Business system, integration process, communication channel and integrated configuratios, but i cant see sender agreement, receiver agreement, interface determination and receiver determination, but only in scenario view, in the object view a see all component

please help me

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have a similar problem. I think (Configuration) GUI AEX (java only) is not working properly.

When I do the configuration using the "Configuration Wizard", individual objects (Sender, Receiver agreement, ...) creates and I can activate them. But it do not appear in the list of objects. In the "Integrated Configuration" does not create a new object, and thus I have no possibility to change or delete it. These created objects are nowhere to be seen.

How do I change or delete the already activated objects when not displayed anywhere?

Regards

Pavel

marksmyth
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Pavel,

What is the value of the 'com.sap.aii.ibrep.core.usage_type' parameter (see note #1671958 PI 7.3 Integration Builder objects not visible)? Is this set correctly for your Usage Type i.e. AEX.

Regards

Mark

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Mark,

yes, it is. The value is set "AEX", because we have the java only installation.

Pavel.

shubhnam_singh
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Pavel,

Hopefully u're able to resolve the issue, can u plz help me as i'm facing the same issue?

Pls post the solution to ur issue here.

--

thnx n rgds

marksmyth
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello

Check if you have the issue documented in the note #1671958 PI 7.3 Integration Builder objects not visible. From your description this looks very similar.

Regards

Mark

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Christian,

You could try to remove the object and to create it again. May be some problem happened the first time and put an screen of the one the problematic objects.

Regards.

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It looks your scenarios are AAE hence you dont required Sender agreement thats why Sender agrement was not there.

If it is notmal scneairo assign Sender agrement to configurtaion scenario and activate CS.

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes, is a normal scenario, i have created a sender and receiver agrement, but i don´t see them inside the scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi christian,

I think you are talking about cs_pi_frm_009_2 configuration scenario .

Check it on unassigned objects for sender agreement and all . reassign it with your configuration scenario and activate whole configuration scenario .

thanks and regards,

Anup Banerjee

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes but with integrated configuration object i can´t use xi adapter for proxy interface, then i need create de other components

Iñaki, sender and receiver components are assigned to the scenario but I can not see them in the view of scenarios

Please see the image

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Christian,

It can be the Baskar answer or that you have your sender agreement and receiver agreement in Unassigned Objects. You should add them into the correponding scenario then.

Regards

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You use integrated configuration object. This takes care sender agreement, receiver agreement, receiver determination and interface determination. Please dont repeat the same question in multiple threads. As I said before, go to integrated configuratio object and see it contains 4 tabs. Navigate each tab, you do the same thing here. Hope this helps. In otherwords, you dont need sender, receiver agreement if you use integrated configuration object.

Click your integrated configuration object. You will see the screenshot

The inbound processing refers the sender agreeement and oubound processing refers receiver agreement.  Receiver interfaces is equivalent for both Receiver Determination and Interface determination.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Baskar,

That's true only if that separate objects (Receiver and Sender determination, ...) were not yet created. If you are already created this objects, you cannot create an object in the "Integrated Configuration" because it shows an error: "the Selected key is already assigned to the object Sender Agreement | XXXXXXX| YYYYYY | |; conflicting direct connections, the sender agreements, or integrated configurations are not permitted ".

Regards Pavel.