cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

APO Planning book header information display

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

This is to undersatnd how the header information display -  and if there are any setting we can define to customize the way we want .

In APO DP planning book I do the follwoing selection in shuffler :

I  show brand and fileter by sales org.

I select the brand and double click to display values in planning book.

I select Product, Location and local item code in header information display.

For the selctions in shuffler I have one Location and multiple products and local item codes.

so my header shows Location as one say LOC1. and for Product and local item code as Total as we have multiple values.

Now I selected only one local item code which will have on material - but the header shows Total at Product header information, but if select the prodcut it has only one selection. However the tick mark is shown at total. My users are not very confortable with this they expect only one prodcut to be shown.

Can anyone explain this or if we have any setting to define the way we want.

Please advice

Regards

SK

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

rajkj
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi SK,

That's the standard functionality and the purpose is to facilitate the drill-up and drill-down operations.

If your header consists of a characteristic, the same is also used in the selection profile (i.e. show drop down list), and the filter results in one record, then only the headers shows that explicit value with tick mark.

Please check the BAdI /SAPAPO/SDP_HEADER if you wish to modify this behavior.

Thanks,
Rajesh

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member209769
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi SK,

Yes, this is the expected behaviour.

It's only a user training issue. If by selecting one local item code, only one material gets selected, then against material you would see as total, and there would be only one material in the dropdown.

This is not a bug, this is the SAP standard behaviour.

I don't really see an issue here, it's only about educating your users that this is how SAP works.

You should include this topic in the user training, and then they won't get confused any longer. 

Thanks- Pawan