cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Create Picklist with 2 different UoM from same bin.

Former Member
0 Kudos

At my client they use pickfaces where they want to pick Cases and the remaining quantity in Eaches.

This is a form of Small/Large Quantity Removal Strategy, only it is picked from the same bin.

Question:

How can I create a TO from that delivery so that I have 1 line for 1 CS and 1 line for 3 EA.

Example:

Material Master:

Base UoM = EA (each)

Sales UoM = CS (case)

Whse UoM = CS (case).

In the WM view:

Proposed UoM = L (WM UoM).

Additional data: 1 case = 4 eaches.

When creating a Sales Order the material is ordered in EA’s (let’s say 7 EA).

The Outbound Delivery takes over this UoM (so is also 7 EA’s).

I am thinking in 2 different ways for a solution:

IMG (Activities > Transfers > Processing Performance Data / TO Split > Define Profiles > Sort profile for TO splitting) but am not sure how to do it. Something like Field ALTME

Setting up Large/Small quantities removal strategy where the small and the large quantity both indicate to the same Storage Type.

All help is highly appreciated.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Frank,

We had a similar requirement at our client and we had a custom development. First the delivery needs to be split into two line items for Case and Each, which will then create two line items in the TO. Our requirement was that based on the availability there may be decimal cases on the delivery and we had to split that into 2 line items on delivery one for case qty n the other for base unit qty.

After splitting at the delivery it automatically splits at the TO too but if the qty differs from delivery to actualy qty in the warehouse then we need further enhancement at the TO level to split the TO too. Hope it helps.