cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VBAP-KMEIN AND KOMV-KMEIN always Base UOM, despite Sales unit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

One of our Materials has Sales unit (MVKE-VRKME) PAL (pallets; 1 PAL = 5 PC, PC is the Base unit of measure) and no Condition record for PR00. Now in the VA01-Create Standard Order: Overview-screen, when I enter an amount in the Sales order item field ‘Amount’ (KOMV-KBETR) for this Material, the field ‘UoM’ (Condition unit; VBAP-KMEIN) becomes PAL: this field is grey so I can’t change it.

In order to change the Condition unit I have to go to the Item data-screen, tab Conditions and change it there (KOMV-KMEIN).

Is there a way within SAP (customizing, user exit?) that I can have VBAP-KMEIN AND KOMV-KMEIN always set as the Base unit of measure? If I have not defined a Sales unit (MVKE-VRKME) in the Material master, this works as such, but we have/need a Sales unit for this Material.

Thanks in advance for any clues!

Kind regards,
Bart

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member204407
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Check any conversion factor is there in Material master Sales: Sales org1 /additional data/Units of measure

Put check mark for “sales unit not var” in Sales: Sales org1

In va01 at item level check UoM conversion factor are coming or not.

Regards,

Krishna.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krishna,

Thanks for your reply: I tried the solution you suggested but this does not solve the problem...

Kind regards,

Bart

former_member211556
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Bart,

Try unchecking "Qty Conversion" field in the control data 2 of your condition type. But this gives you the risk of rounding error during Quantity conversion. Test it throughly before you proceed further.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vasanth,

Thanks for your reply: I tried the solution you suggested but this does not solve the problem...

Kind regards,

Bart