cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

File couldnt be accessed error while open the attached documents in SAP DMS.

dipak_khatavkar
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

"File couldn't be access "Getting error while open the original document's, first i have uploaded document from desktop into DMS and after that i have deleted file from desktop.

but when i try to open attached document using CV02N tcode that time i am getting error file couldn't be accessed.

i have stored file using "DATA CARRIER" without KPRO.

Doc type: ZDT

Data carrier type: ZD

Data carrir :  zd11, 

mount points / logical drive : C:\temp\.

can you please tell me any solution?

and how should i know given path is correct or not?,

I want store all files into File system not in SAP Database..

Please help!!

Thanks.

Dipak.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

christoph_hopf
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Dipak,

If file size is greater than 10MB the executable SAPFTP is used (if available from your frontend, if not available from application server) Please provide the whole version of your SAPGui installation (should be something like 7200.3.7.1066).

Please also download the latest version of SAPHTTP to application server according to note 164203, delete the RFC destinations SAPHTTP + SAPHTTPA and execute report RSHTTP05 (which will rebuild both destinations).Please update also SAPFTP according to note 93042. But in the message I couldn't see any related information from your side about the currently used versions or if you have upgraded to the latest available SAPHTTP and SAPFTP versions?

So if the remaining issue is with the display of files larger than 10MB please update your SAPHTTP and SAPFTP version. Further please implement the latest version of the attached note 1495111.

Best regards,

Christoph

dipak_khatavkar
Participant
0 Kudos

problem not solved yet.

can anyone tell me Details of DATA CARRIER.

Please help me.

DIpak.

former_member585060
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Goto SE11, give the table name DRAW, select any Document number and open in CV03N. See any attachments are there for that Document, if not there select another document number and verify.

Once you get a Document with any attachment, get that Document details and pass it into Bapi 'BAPI_DOCUMENT_GETDETAIL2' , Check the table entires of DOCUMENTFILES, you can find the Storage Catogory and carrier. Pass the values similar to that entries in DOCUMENTFILES to Bapi 'BAPI_DOCUMENT_CHANGE2' to upload the file from Local desktop.

For any additional info on the Bapi, read the documentation available on each Bapi, if you have any further queries post back.

Thanks & Regards

Bala Krishna