cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

consignment issue should restrict after checking the qty from consignment fill up

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I have a business scenario like this :-In present system of CSA sale booking, Excess of consignment issue is possible than Consignment fill up quantity .

Eg:- If Consignment  fill up qty is 50 TO system can issue 60 TO or more than 60 TO,this is no require,System should restrict that consignment issue after checking with Consignment fill up.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

I believe this is not possible to COntrol with SAP Standard Settings.

You will have apply User Exit & write a ABAP code to Control Over Delivery in Consignment Issue.

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

rahul_vishwakarma2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,    I think you have to take the help of Abaper's .  Regards, Rahul

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Excess of consignment issue is possible than Consignment fill up quantity.

Not sure, how your copy control is.  As per standard, issue order would be created in reference to preceding document (F8 proforma).  Please check your copy control and also let me know how are you processing

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sir,

Actually here we make 1st of all Consignment fill up then making PGI ,then making proforma invoice(F8),then we make Consignment issue with reference to Consignment fill up Order no,after that doing PGI & making final invoice F2.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As I already said, you need to maintain copy control in VTAF for your proforma to issue order.   Next remove the assignment made in VTAA

G. Lakshmipathi