SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reconciliation Key

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Experts,

In transaction FP09 (Returns Lot), postings has been made using a reconciliation key​ (let us say 'X') but this reconciliation key 'X' is still open. To confirm the status i checked transaction FPF3 for this paricular reconciliation key where i saw status as "Postings can be made" which means it is still open.

In the same transaction FPF3 when i click tab 'Status of Transfer' i saw red error status for General Ladger transfer with status "Not transferred".I need to analyse Why this reconciliation key is still open in the system.

Where we can find out the possible cases to check what went wrong to lead this reconciliation key still open in the system ?

Thanks in advance for your expert comments,

Deepak.

8 REPLIES 8

former_member421468
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am not sure about your issue but Did You complete the process of Recon Closing (T code FPG4) & transfer (T code FPG1) ? What is the error it is showing while closing & Transfer?

Regards,

Harshal

0 Kudos

Hi Harshal,

Thanks for the answer.

Actually i want to know about the possible reasons of why reconciliation key is still open becasue I am not authorized to close it and transfer it.

In my understanding as the postings were made in FP09 using this key, it should be closed. But there is an error status for General Ladger transfer with status "Not transferred" in FPF3 transaction for this key. So there must be something wrong that leads this key still open. I am searching any clue to find out that reason. Like any standard process SAP follow and user has missed that.

Regards.

0 Kudos

hi deepak..

give some clarity on showing red status error (means what error it showing), another one, once the rec key showing error means u were missed config area like main sub transaction level check once these area and try post exact error...

regards ..

Sam

0 Kudos

Hi Deepak,

There can be many reasons why the reconciliation key of the retun lot is not getting closed.automatically.

(a) Check all the items in the return lot to see if any incomplete postings are there in the return lot or not

(b) Check the reservation object (DFKKSUMC-RESOB) of the return lot.Ideally for return lot, the reservation object is 002.

(c) Also check whether the reservation object 002 is maintained in table TFKRESOB against the FM FKK_AKTIV2_FIKEY_CLOSE_CHECK or not.

(d) There can be another scenario where in the retrun lot was open when the reco key was scheduled to get closed. In this sceanrios, the reconciliation key gets locked and is not closed.

Hope either or all of three scenarios is not happening.

Thanks,

Amlan

0 Kudos

Hi Alman,

Thanks for the reply, It was abull's eye :-).

(b) Check the reservation object (DFKKSUMC-RESOB) of the return lot.Ideally for return lot, the reservation object is 002.

(c) Also check whether the reservation object 002 is maintained in table TFKRESOB against the FM FKK_AKTIV2_FIKEY_CLOSE_CHECK or not.

These points are the reason why it was not getting closed. 002 is not maintained in table TFKRESOB.

Thanks a lot to all,

Deepak.

0 Kudos

Hi Amlan/Deepak,

Can you tell me how to add entries to table TFKRESOB as same issue found and need to add 001 (payment lot) and 002 (return lot). Can this be done through Configuration.

Thanks in advance

Regards,

Ankit

christiane_grammlich
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Deepak,

if the reconciliation key can closed is depend from the status of the return lot (DFKKRK-STARS).

Check the status of the lot, it could be that status is 3 or 4, then is a closing of the rec. key not possible:

3 Postings incomplete

4 Postings made, reworking required or

If the status 5 Postings made you can use the transaction FPF2 to close the reconciliation key.

Best regards,

Christiane Grammlich

It could also be a authorisation problem.

0 Kudos

This message was moderated.