cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help Button

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I created Help Button in web dynpro in the header when i clicking the help button i am getting the below dump

Note

• The termination occurred in system DPE with error code 403 and for the reason Forbidden.
  • The selected virtual host was 0 .

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Lukas_Weigelt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Srinivas is right; you call some service in SICF which isn't activated and the service should be named in the error message...

JanarthananE
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi vinoth,

pls put a sample code were you got the exact error ,then its easy to solve, anyway refer the following link(help value in webdynpro application) for better understanding,

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/2833ce90-0201-0010-f1af-d3cfe1155...

Hope its useful.

Regards

Jana

former_member199125
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

your information was poor.

In your help button action what you have written?

I think you are calling some standard tcode from button action, if yes , then I think you didn't activate webgui service.

Regards

Srinivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

No its not standard code manually created one Z transaction for that i created help button 

Lukas_Weigelt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Doesn't matter whether it's standard or custom. You apparently try to call a service which is offline, should be able to see which service this is within the 403-error message, please check.

Cheers, Lukas