cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Business System Update

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have made a change to my business system in the SLD but I do not see the changes in the Integration Directory... I have tried CPACache Refresh but this has made no difference.

Basically I changed the Client and Logical system name of the business system and I want to see the changes in my integration Directory...

Like with SWCV's when you make a change you can simply reimport the SWCV and you will see all the changes is there a similar process with Business systems?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

sridharreddy_kondam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ricardo,

In ID goto Environment --> clear SLD data cache...

and then double click the Business system in ID

goto sevices --> adapter specific identifiers and click compare with SLD in change mode..

Regards,

sridhar

<b>Thats fine and you are welcome</b>

Message was edited by:

sridhar reddy kondam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sridhar thank you... that worked

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am using PI7...

Where in the ID can I find the client information for a business system

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ricardo,

Double Click on your Business System > In the menu> Business System --> Adapter Specific Identifiers --> you will be able to see the Logical System Name, R3 SYSID, and the Client.

Regarrds

Bhavesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

you cant find client in ID . you can find client for patricular business system in SLD. in SLD click on techincal system in that you will have clients their yiu can find associated clients.

please reward points

Thanks

Sreeram.G.Reddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

~~~<i>Where in the ID can I find the client information for a business system</i>

In ID, double-click on the business system. Click on "Service" menu and click "Adapter Specific Identifiers". there u can find R/3 system and client.

Regards,

Uma

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you try --- "Clear SLD cache" in Integration Directory?

You need to do this for getting latest things from SLD.

Regards,

P.Venkat

Former Member
0 Kudos

in Intergation directory click on update SLD cache.Still if you dont see changes. please reimport business system into Integration directory.

please reward points

Thanks

Sreeram.G.Reddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ricardo,

Am not sure but can you try deleting the existing Business Sysytem in ID and assign the same again

Regards,

Jai Shankar

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

inside directory you can update the SLD link

did you do it ?

Environment Menu -> Delete SLD Data Cache

Regards,

michal

-

<a href="/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/06/28/xipi-faq-frequently-asked-questions"><b>XI / PI FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions</b></a>

prabhu_s2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

what u can do is to refresh in BS from SLD itslef. did u try to close and reopen the home page?