cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activation of intgration model error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am in trying to cif the material from ecc to apo in development system.

As soon as i active the intgration model and start activation in cfm2, the apo logon screen appears.  as soon as i exiting from the screen i found following message 'queue for current data transferred is deregistered'.

I ignore that queue then next message is

Function/Q/SAPAPO/CIF_BATCH_INBOUND '

Text:    Name or password is incorrect (repeat logon)

I checked cif seeting found ok.

I am trying unblock the queue in om17 i am getting the error.

Please help.

Regards,

Sunil patil

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member209769
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sunil,

Go to /n/sapapo/cq, select all the options and run the t-code.

I guess in the next screen you should see some blocked queues in R/3 outbound which should say that there is some issue with user ID or password.

You need to ask your Basis team to go to SM59 in R/3, and check that the RFC connection from R/3 to APO is setup properly with a RFC user and RFC password. They would also do a check from SM59 if the connection is working fine. If RFC user or passowrd is not maintained correctly, then you security team and basis team need to take relevant actions to have an active RFC user created and then maintained in SM59.

Apart from this, also check in SMQR in APO, that the queue named CF* is not showing up as red.

Thanks - Pawan

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

0 Kudos

Dear all

I have the same issue. When I try to activate an integration model in transaction CFM2. I get error message: ´Name or password is incorrect (repeat logon)´. I am on EHP3 FOR SAP SCM 7.0.

I checked all the proposed settings, but the issue is not solved.

0 Kudos

Hi Peter,

Please check if RFC user ID and password is valid for the RFC destination system. You should be able to get this from SM59

you can also refer this thread -http://scn.sap.com/thread/504288

Regards

Ryan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Peter

As a quick check, you can check the set-up by going through SM59, double click on RFC destination and do a Remote Log On and Connectivity test yourself (if you have access). If you get error, as already explained by other experts,you need to work with your Basis and Security team to have proper RFC user set-up. You can also check this RFC user in the target system through Tcode SU01D (go to Log on data -> check user type and password).

Thanks,

Prasun

babu_kilari4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sunil,

Please check the following settings

1) Transaction code :- CFC1 - Make sure that you have an entry for the target system

2) Transaction code :- SM59 - Find out the RFC connection that is being used to CIF the data, go to the logon and security tab and see if the password is maintained. If it is initial, get the security folks and get it resolved

3) Transaction code : SMQS - Look for the entry that has got the target logical system (APO) and see if the queues are registered (R). If it is already de-registered (U), try to register it and get back to us

Thank you

Babu Kilari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Please check the CIF settings also RFC connections for APO and ERP system

Transaction SM59 for checking RFC.

For OM17 check if there is an dependency issue or check the Live cache status.

Regards