Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HU-Length height details-have your eye on it

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

One more for your help.

When we are packing material Ex:20228365 into a Pallet -under packing screen W/vol length/width/height details are picking up from P materail master( Under Additonla data-UOM), i beleive this is a standard SAP functionality but we wanted this to be altered for a specific plant/SA thats it needs to Pick from the 20228365 ( material for which we are going to pack).

Can any one let me know how do i achieve this?

Its a urgent requirement for me but it went on vein while achieving this.

Reg

Shankar1242

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi, shiva

would u mind to reframe ur question, the requirement ur asking is not clear from ur thread.

giri

Former Member
0 Kudos

When we are packing material Ex:20228365 into a Pallet -under packing screen W/vol length/width/height details are picking up from P materail master( Under Additonla data-UOM), i beleive this is a standard SAP functionality but we wanted this to be altered for a specific plant/SA thats it needs to Pick from the 20228365 ( material for which we are going to pack).

Pl let me know if you havea ny idea.

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

PritiSAC
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

I think you might have to create your own screen/program to see the details in a way you require.

Is it needed in that particular screen only. Is it some thing like when the user goes to additional data screen, the details should be displayed for some plant only? Is there no other possibility to check the interested details by some other means??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes that will be a good option by any chance is there any user exits available for this.

PritiSAC
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

In the main packing screen, you should be able to see weight/volumes/..information at header level (i.e. for Packing material) but you can as well see the the same at item level or for the matrial being packed.

In your case you are trying to see additional information which is available at header level, so ofcourse you would be only view the information regarding regarding the HU .

Why have you such a strange requirement? I mean can't you manage from item packing screen, as it is already available ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Users in USA wanted to have this functionality, but as you said we can see only header data system picks up from Pallet master record but we wanted this needs to be chagned for specific plant materials any idea?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any clues..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any clues pl matter is urgent need help again...

Cio shankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any updates pl..

Shankar