How To Track Selling Price Change for  a material in SAP SD

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

You can run the program from VK13 and below selection

Former Member
0 Kudos

Razvan,

i was wondering if there is a  report to check material specific changes in selling price because this will give for all materials on selected dates by selected users.

This is more than handy but i was wondering if something is there.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In VK13...after selecting the Condition Type, click on "Condition Information' button on the application tool bar. In the next screen, provide the required details and execute. It will give the list of all the condition records maintained for all the condition tables of this condition type.

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can use t.code V/LD report to see the price changes. If needed you can add relevant tables and create for customized tables using V/LA. The other option is using program RV16ACHD in t.code SA38.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Shiva,

I tried using v/ld ,however i am getting the latest selling price for the material,what should be the selection in pricing report in v/ld to get along with the changes

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have you tried in AUT10 by maintaining the respective T-Code and date ?

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Enter the t code- V/LD and select the required pricing report like 09,10..and execute you will find a new screen asking to enter sales area,Validity period,(From which date to which date )material..etc.Fill these details and execute. You will find the list.

DVNR.

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Go to T-Code VK11 / VK12 / VK13.

Select Environment - Changes - Change Report

In the subsequent screen enter the required Details (Condition Type, From to Dates, etd) & execute.

System will generate list of changes with date & time stamps. You will have to expand each record to see the details of the old & new Values.

Hope this helps,

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

Former Member
0 Kudos

I will be assuming a few things, so your tables may be different in your LIS.

We use VK11 to enter our price changes.  The change ends up in the BDCP file and is processed at night into the A073 file (LIS - this is where your file may be different).   You can look up your (article) MATNR in the A073 file, which has a begin and end date field, and a field called "KNUMH".  Use the KNUMH field(s) in A073 to access the KONP file.  In the KONP file you will find the field "KBETR".  KONP-KBETR contains the retail price.  If there are multiple lines in the A073-KNUMH you will have multple lines for your article.

mr.kim