cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Statistical Value

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Can you tell me that how the statistical value can be posted to a G/L Account. As I know by SAP Standard , its not possible. Other way is to select the checkbox as Accrual in the customizing of Condition Type , but in such case two G/L will be required to post the statistical value.So my question is :

1. Is it possible to post the statistical value in only one GL Account.

2. If the value is posted in two GL then how the settlement will be done for both the GL's.

Best Regards,

Ankur

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ankur,

I also believe it can't be possible (with customizing tools). You could post it as an accrual. For further information see notes 1166848 and related notes and note 1172799 where you can find the best practices about revenue recognition.

Perhaps, note 301077 (userexits for interface from SD to FI) you could guess to do it. I remember the note 311040 for downpayment in Italy. In this last note, enhancement SDVFX008 add items to ACCIT and so to BSEG. But if you will guess it, be careful. Remember one of the purpose of note 1166848 is prevent data inconsistencies.

I hope this helps you

Regards

Eduardo

former_member211616
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ankur ,

You cant post the Statistical value in GL account ,

could you let me know abt the business requirement  ?

Regards

Ramesh

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I assume when you keep as statistical condition type, it will post only in the accrual account and will not post in regular G/L account, even if you maintain the account key. You can try testing in the development system to understand the behavior.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shiva,

I tried this but the Value get posted to two GL for the Accrual also i.e. one if Normal GL and other is Provisional GL Account.

Is there any other way to post the statistical value to only on GL Account.

Best Regards,

Ankur