cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Managed system error during RCA configuration

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

i am trying to configure EWA for MDM 7.1 system. i have solman 7.01. I am getting following error during "configure diagnostics" step in the managed system configuration.

ep Wilyhost Agent Details

Created destination SocketDestination
Created action  - TCP
Created 1 action(s).
1 Wilyhost Adapter(s) from <host> is connected to the Enterprise Manager(s).
90 seconds after restarting the Wilyhost Adapter the data of the following action is still missing in EM:  - TCP
Please check SMDAgentApplication log files for warnings and errors.
Wilyhost Agent setup finished successfully with limitations. Data of at least one action is not available in Enterprise Manager(<solman.FQD:6001>).

SMDapplication log given below:

Starting collector (create new process)

The OS Collector is already running

Apr 25, 2012 10:04:26 PM [Thread[Thread-28,5,main]] Error      FilesystemService_h:111bda67: Invalid root folder [\usr\sap\<SID>\null\]; System error message is: [Filesystem] File [\usr\sap\<SID>\null\] doesn't exist; canonical path is [D:\usr\sap\<SID>\null]

as a result of this, i am not able to see the entry of MDM SID(created logical component and assigned it to Solution landscape) in solman DSWP, which is important to complete configuration of EWA.

i followed the sap document and checked almost all the possible things i can.

please help me in resolving this issue.

thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

"Data of at least one action is not available in Enterprise Manager(<solman.FQD:6001>)"

Have you defined wily details under solman_setup > basic configuration ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

Check the below steps:

The reponsible for connecting the nodes to Wily is the SAPAgentConfig. xml. You can view the file at Agent Administration -> com.sap.smd.agent.application.wilyhost -> com.sap.smd.agent.application.wilyhost

-> Select resource SAPAgentConfig.xml
-> Scope must be selected. Select the agent installed in the MDM system

Please check what is specified there. It is probably wrong, it should be the same from your ncs.conf.
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the correct instance path is provided in the managed system setup. Just expand the selection in the managed system setup screen and check if the correct path is mentioned.

also check the port access in Solution manager system ( 6001, 6002....) is open from other systems in the landscape, soeme firewall rules can block this access.

Also, need to check the permissions on the /usr/sap/SID/.... folders.

Regards,

Kaustubh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

checked all. no luck

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siva,

I am facing the same issue. It too late to remember but does your problem resolve?

Regards,

Ankit