cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to test an Integrated Configuration in PI 7.3

Former Member
0 Kudos

We upgraded to PI 7.3 lately, I created an Integrated Configuration. The sender CC is a file CC with "File Content Conversion" message protocol, the receiver CC is a file CC with "File" message protocol.

I searched the forum about this question, it is all about PI 7.1. I am just wondering how can I test the Integrated Configuration end to end in PI 7.3?

Thanks for your help.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member184681
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

For end-to-end testing, it doesn't really matter if you are using ICO or "normal" integration process. The testing approach only depends on the sender design part. In your case, place a test file in the required directory and wait till the polling period comes and the file gets processed .

Hope this helps,

Greg

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Greg.

Which means I just need to check the messages against the sender Communication channel or from SXMB_MONI to "Monitor the processed XML message" ?

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You cannot monitor using SXMB_MONI for this. You will not execute pipeline steps in IE. The mesg processing in advanced adapter engine only. So you can monitor only in RWB.  select adapter engine in message monitoring and check your messages.

former_member184681
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Actually, ICO (message processing with Advanced Adapter Engine) does not involve Integration Engine in ABAP stack, so you cannot monitor in SXMB_MONI. You can only use the Java-based tools like RWB or Message Monitoring Servlet.

Hope this helps,

Greg

EDIT: Sorry Baskar, I didn't notice your answer before I started writing mine.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Baskar, you are so right!!!

I just checked:

1. SXMB_MONI, my SI is not even showing on the SI list against my Business component, which means I can't check it from SXMB_MONI

2. RWB -> adapter engine -> CC, I see the running result. Perfect.

Thanks to Greg and Baskar !!!

Answers (0)