cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

reg credit check

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

i want to exclude open order value from the calculation of credit exposure.We have used static check with untick on open order value

However still the open order value is taken into account for calculation of credit exposure

I have checked all scenarios with update groups 12 & 15 but no success.If i remove update group at credit control area,then it works.

But i want to do at credit group level and not credit area level

So do i need to write a user-exit or any other solution is available.

Regards

Sweth

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

kalyan_mokirala
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Swetha,

In the static credit check if you don't check the check box of open orders system will evaluate credit check based on the below formula.

Customer's credit limit- (open deliveries + open bills + A/c receivables) if this value is greater than or equal to the current document value then system passes the document for credit.

There is no chance of considering open orders.

Please check the credit analysis of the order you created using the program CHECK_CM in SE38/ SA38 transaction and make a note of the credit control area, risk category and credit group. Now for this combination search in OVA8 transaction for corresponding record and check whether open orders check box is unchecked or checked.

Secondly if you remove the update group at the credit control area level credit updation will not happen at all. Update group will work in tandem with information structures during credit updation. If system is not able to update using an update group it will automatically switch on to the next update group. Please check the below standard help of SAP.

If a document cannot be processed with the update group you specify, the system determines the next possible update it can carry out. For example, you select Update group 000012 which, at delivery, reduces the open order value and increases the open delivery value. Assume that one item in the order is not relevant for delivery. In this case, the system automatically determines Update group 000018 for this item. Update group 000018 increases the open delivery value for the order item. The system uses the confirmed quantity of delivery-relevant schedule lines to update the order value.

Hope this helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you don't want to block the sale order,you need to change the credit control area determination.At T.code OVA8 credit control area + Risk category + checking group,Here give the checking group 02,and same checking group maintain for your sale document type at VOV8.As per this system will not block the sale orders,it will block the delivery.

Check and revert

Regards

Ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sweth,

If i am understood correctly, your requirement is, if sales order is saved then the value in credit exposure should not get updated.

In standard scenario it updates the value in the credit exposure field and takes the value in the sales order net value.

However, if the schedule line quantity is not confirmed then after saving the sales order, the credit exposure field is not updated with the sales order value.

It would be very helpful if you can tell what is your exact requirement because, if the schedule line quantity is confirmed then after saving the sales order, it will update the credit exposure field in the FD32.

Let me know if there are any queries

Regards

AB