cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP BPC Support Lifetime

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys

I was wondering if someone can answer my question regarding BPC SAP version 7 support. When is it that the official SAP support runs out for this version of BPC?

Regards,

Jamie

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

raghu_ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jamie,

For BPC 7.0 MS version The Mainstram Maintenance End is 31st March 2013 and Extended Maintenance End is 31st March 2016.

For BPC 7.0 NW version The Mainstream Maintenance End is 31st March 2013.

As said above you will get this information in Product Availability Matrix (PAM) in Service Marketplace.

Regards,

Raghu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raghu

Thanks for your help, I will check that link out. Do you know what the Extended Maintenance period is?

Thanks,

Jamie

raghu_ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jamie,

The Extended Maintenance End for BPC 7.0 NW is blank in PAM, it means there would be no Extended Maintenance after the Mainstream Mainteanance ends I think.

Regards,

Raghu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raghu

We are using the MS version of BPC not NW. Do you know what the extended maintenance means for MS versions of BPC?

Thanks,

Jamie

raghu_ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jamie,

Extended Maintenance End means you will be getting the SAP Support for the BPC 7.0 MS product till that date, after that date there would be no support. Please contact your SAP Account Manager for more info. on this.

Regards,

Raghu

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for all your help. I have spoken to our account manager and they are looking into this for us!

Jamie

isaias_freitas
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello Jamie,

Access the PAM (Product Availability Matrix) at http://service.sap.com/pam.

At the right of the page, type "BPC" in the text box and click at the "Search in PAM".

I believe you'll see the information you're looking for when the next page loads.

Regards,

Isaias