Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ECC PO as follow on document for SRM RFx

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SRM Friends,

we are on SRM 7.01 / ECC 6.05.

We are using the classic scenario.

I would like to create a ECC PO for a SRM RFx.

I've created a RFx for a backend purchase requisition.

The vendor has entered the bid.

The bid has been accepted by the purchaser.

After accepting the bid the button to create a PO or to create and simulate a PO appear.

For both buttons the document types of the local purchase orders are available.

The system also creates a local PO when I choose one.

How can I create a ECC PO as follow on document for the accepted bid?

Which settings I've to make?

Thanks in advance for all your inputs!

Kind Regards

Stefan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The standard process-flow for SRM RFX creation of material purchase requisitions via cppr is:

Backend PR --> SRM SC (EXTR) --> SRM RFx --> SRM Bid --> SRM Po (this can be replicated to backend).

The system determines the system which is used for PO creation in the SRM SC (Table BBP_PDBEI, field BE_LOG_SYSTEM Logical System of Logistics Backend).

The field BE_LOG_SYSTEM contains the local SRM System for this process.

The logic is implemented in method LOGICAL_SYSTEM_GET_NEW of class /SAPSRM/CL_PDO_BO_SC. In case of SUBTYPE DP the system always uses the local SRM System for field BE_LOG_SYSTEM.

To change the standard SAP logic the BADI /SAPSRM/BD_SOA_MAPPING has to be implemented (in case of SOA usage). The Filter can be set to BO_TYPE BUS2200 and SET_TYPE 06 (Item data, 05 would be header data). Clear the CR_BACKEND_DATA->SUBTYPE and the system will create a backend PO instead of a local PO as follow on document for the accepted vendor bid.

I've made some checks and by now there was no issue.

Regards

Stefan

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Stefan,

Please read the followng post, hope this will help you to create ECPO from RFx.

http://scn.sap.com/thread/1996731

Regards,

Krish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krish,

thank you for your reply.

I've extended my implemention of BADI BBP_TARGET_OBJTYPE.

Now the follow on document for RFx/RFx response is always PO (for testing)

In BBP_DETERMINE_LOGSYS I've set a break-point to check the field LOGICAL_SYSTEM of

item_data. I've added the product category to V_BBP_TARGET_OBJ. In this customizing table I had

just a wild-card entry for prouct category which works fine for the SC-process. But not for RFx folow on creation.

The BADI BBP_CREATE_BE_PO_NEW is not triggered. I guess it is because I'm using the peer to peer scenario. The sytem is not using RFC to create PO in backend it is using service PurchaseOrderERPRequest_In_V1. I've tried to use BADI BBP_SAPXML1_OUT_BADI but this is also not triggered

With all these settings/implentations I've tried two different scenarios:

1. Backend PR --> Create RFx via CPPR --> Bid of vendor for RFx --> Accept Bid
    --> Create follow on document purchase order for Bid via simulate and create po button
    The screen to select the process type appears. I'm able to select the process types I've added as follow on process types in customizing.
    The BADI BBP_DETERMINE_LOGSYS is triggered twice when opening the details of the vendor bid. The field ITEM_DATA[1]-LOGICAL_SYSTEM always contains the backend system. But when pushing button simulate and create po the BADI is not triggered.After choosing document type "PO: Direct Material" the message "Interface data contains errors" appears. I guess the system tries to create a local PO.
  2. Create RFx for material --> Bid of vendor for RFx --> Accept Bid --> Create follow on document purchase order for Bid via sumlate and create po button
    The screen to select the process type appears. In column process type is value "Back-End Document". When pushing button create PO the service to create the backend PO is triggered.
    The BADI BBP_DETERMINE_LOGSYS is triggered twice when opening the details of the vendor bid. The field ITEM_DATA[1]-LOGICAL_SYSTEM always contains the backend system. But when pushing button simulate and create po the BADI is also triggered field contains back end system. When push button create po badi is also triggered with backend system in field logical system.

Why tries the system to create a local po for scenario 1? How can I change this?

In scenario 2 is also a open issue. The service PurchaseOrderERPRequest_Out_V1 is called in SRM and sent to ECC. In ECC in SXI_Monitor is a error for inbound service PurchaseOrderERPRequest_In_V1. In the xml-details is an entry for account assignment.

Why is a account assignment block there? Of course the service fails because in RFx are not accounting details (cost center....). How can I repress the creation of the account assignment block?

<AccountingCodingBlockDistribution> 

- <AccountingCodingBlockAssignment actionCode="01">

<OrdinalNumberValue>1</OrdinalNumberValue>

<ProfitCentreID>0000</ProfitCentreID>

<CostCentreID>0000</CostCentreID>

<AccountingCodingBlockTypeCode>K</AccountingCodingBlockTypeCode>

</AccountingCodingBlockAssignment>

</AccountingCodingBlockDistribution>

Thanks in advance for all your inputs.

Stefan