cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM PO stuck in SMQ2 while transfering to SUS.

former_member560682
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Everyone,

We have SRM 5.0 with Extended classic senario and we are also running on SRM - SUS scenario.

We have so many entries in SMQ2 transaction for the stuck POs which did not make it to SUS and all of them has same error when I go to SXMB_MONI transaction. The error is mentioned below.

occurredE:BBP_PD:147 -Enter a country for partner 5XXXXXX type 'Sold-to Party'

the country is already maintained for the vendor.

Is there any OSS note for this kind of error. How can I fix this error and transfer the PO from SRM to SUS successfully.

Regards,

Khushbu.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member208675
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you set Ship-To-Address in internal address of SUS Company BP? Check in Menu-> Maintain Address for Own Company .

Regards,

former_member560682
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Vinay,

Thanks for the reply. Can you please tell me detail steps to give Ship-To-Address in internal address of SUS Company BP ?

Thanks,

Khushbu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Khushbu,

It may depends on Company Code configuration also.  Let me know how you have configured the company code ? ( By Transaction or replicated ).  Please refer below link to replicate company code from MM system to SRM system.  After creations of Company Code, send the the PO again from MM System to SUS and check

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_srm40/helpdata/en/91/4e2a3faa452836e10000000a114084/content.htm

Best Regards

Ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check the PO Company code.

You need to maintain the company code in SUS via TCode --> BBP_SUS_BP_ADM

Now try to create a new Po and send. This should flow to SUS.

Regards,

-Devi Swain

former_member208675
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

First check whether you have maintained company code address correctly in SRM. (P.S. Don't forget to mention country.)

Re-run report BBP_SP_COMP_INI to replicate business partners as a company code.

Then after PO will be transferred without fail.

Regards,

former_member560682
Participant
0 Kudos

I replicated company code by transaction BBP_SP_COMP_INI and it updated the table BBP_SUS_BPCMPMAPin SUS. And after that I reprocessed the PO and it went through SUS without any error.

Thanks everyone for helping in this !!

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Khushbu,

Please check the s.note : sapnote_0000987569

Regards,

Krish