cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Planned cost of material disappear when change to object currency in report!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

In standard report S_ALR_87013533, when I customize report using Controlling area currency for "Plan" column.

The planned cost of material components display in screen:

But when I customize report using object currency for "Plan" column:

The planned cost of material components disappear in screen.

How can we make the planned cost of material components still appear when changing to object currency?

Please help to advise.

Thanks and best regards,

Khoa Huynh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

prabu_kaliappan
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Khoa,

Object Currency - A currency defined in the master record of a Controlling object (cost center, internal order, and so on). When you create a Controlling object, the controlling area currency is defaulted as the object currency.

The above statement is explaining us that, object currency is applicable to CO objects. We can plan / Budget CO objects in object currency and same thing can be fetched in reports.

In this scenario, the system is working fine and shows the report till Network/Activity level. Because it is CO objects. Now one step below is 'Material' is not a CO object. The planning values are stored using cost elements in CO object. It can be viewed in Controlling area currency or Transaction currency.

Regards

Prabu Kaliappan

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Khoa,

Report S_ALR_87013533 is designed for displayed the value in controlling area currency. In order to fulfil your requirement, you are recommended to copy of the reports / forms (i.e. create a custom form based on the current one) using transactions CJE1 and CJE4, then modify these custom forms by adding new columns for the value in object currency and by deactivating the columns which refer to the values in controlling area currency. You can create your own transaction codes for calling these custom reports (based on the modified forms).

Regards, Gordon