cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ES Maintain Purchase Order_V1

0 Kudos

Who has experience with webservice  Maintain Purchase Order_V1 for creation of orders from external application to ERP. We are trying to use this for purchase orders with services which have to be changed. I understand that this webservice uses BAPI_PO_CHANGE1. Any tips, tricks etc would be very helpful

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yoka,

>>>creation of orders from external application to ERP.

Your understanding is right,  Check whether the BAPI is active ( BAPI_PO_CHANGE1 in the ERP system) & confirm whether you are able to find the service from the ESR, Then it should be fine to trigger from the external system to create Orders..The end to end process performance is pretty good. Are you looking for any thing specific ?

Cheers
Agasthuri

0 Kudos

Agasthuri,

Thanks for your response. Actually we are not trying to create the purchase orders but change (which is also possible) with this enterprise service.  We have to change or add service lines to the po items. I know that the BAPI uses Packno and line numbers for the service lines, but I don't see anything related to the packno in the ES.

The ES we are using for reading the purchase order PurchaseOrderERPByIDQueryResponse_In_V2  just gives po items and service lines, so no packno. I haven't tested this change scenario with the ES en the BAPI yet, and maybe this packno is no problem but I was just wondering if this is an issue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Yoka,

I got your point..

>>> I haven't tested this change scenario with the ES en the BAPI yet, and maybe this packno is no problem

Can you please test it & let us know the result. Then we can dig around to get the required result

Cheers
Agasthuri

0 Kudos

Agasthuri,

Did you use this webservice for the creation of a purchase order. We can't get the xml straight for updating an service line, so now we tried to create an order with a service line first but we can't get this to work either. I am wondering if you got the creation of orders to work, if you could sent me a snapshot of the xml you used for creating the service line. Your help would be very much appreciated.

thanks,

Yoka

Answers (0)