Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing block is not taken to sales order

former_member230869
Participant
0 Kudos

Dears,

got a strange behaviour with billing block.

I got a customer in which I placed a billing block in sales area data. The SAP manual describes that the billing block is overtaken to an sales order while creating.

But, if I create an order, the billing block is not overtaken, I can create a bill.

I suppose that there is changed the data transfer routine. Where can I find it?

Or could there be another reason?

Thanks in advance.

Chris

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member230869
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks,

yes, of course I have checked if I created the order in the same sales area data.

The problem is not the copy control "order to bill", because already in the order the billing block is not overtaken from customer masterdata. The field is empty.

So my question is where to find the copy control "customer to sales order"? I don't find it in VOFM.

Thanks

Chris

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chris,

The fields from master data to sales order are not copied by routines.

the  field in the customer master table (KNA1 or KNVV) is first copied by INCLUDE (KURGVZ) to the  payer view (KURGV). Field FAKSD in this case for billing block.The field is copied to the sales order table (VBAK) from the respective customer view KURGV. A value is assigned to the field via a user exit in program MV45AFZZ.

Thanks,

Arun.S

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

sridhar_v
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Chris,

for more information, you can see the below link if useful

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_45b/helpdata/en/08/f62c7dd435d1118b3f0060b03ca329/content.htm

Regards,

Sridhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chris,

Please check if you have mainatined billing block for a selected sales area or for all sales areas. IF you have placed block on selected sales area make sure that the order created also has the same sales area.

Thanks,

Arun.S

sridhar_v
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Chris,

As you said even after placing the Billing Block in customer master, you are able to create billing and suspect because of data transfer routine, for which you can see in copy controls.

But before you go to copy controls know it wheather it is order related billing (VTFA)  or delivery related billing (VTLA) and act accordingly.

Regards,

Sridhar.