cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Complete Storage Unit removal is not working

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I have warehouse which is SU managed. I have checked "complete quant removal" box in few storage types. The situation is,

I have one storage unit which contains two quants (different materials A , 20 pcs& B,30 pcs). TR contais only item A with req qty=10.

When I am creating TO w.r.t TR, system only picks single quant containing material A.

But as per SAP documentation, when Warehouse is SU managed system pciks complete SU and not a quant.

Could anybody help me in this regard, why it is not working, did I miss anything?

Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Kamal,

I think the only reason of this, the your reference transfer requirement.

It has only one item with material A.

And watch out that system says that "complete quant" not "complete storage unit".

a storage unit may contain more than one quant. but a quant always contains homogeneous stock. (material, batch, stock category, special stock type, plant&storage location).

What do you try to configurate?

ıf you can define your business procedure, I d like to help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Thank you for your reply.

Yes you are correct I am having only one material "A" in my TR.

If you go through SAP documentation it says when you have SU managed warehouse, system removes complete storage unit and not only quant.

Actully we have 2-3 materials on one pallate and warehouse is SU managed, so when we want to remove any one material among this materials, system should create TO for all item even if TR is created for one item.

I know in complete quant removal process system creates TO for complete quant even if TR is of less quantity.

But as per SAP documentation, in SU managed WH system removes complete SU.

Regards,

Kamlakar Gaikwad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

As much as I understand, in your warehouse, you use unsplittable loading carriers which contains more than one quant.

and independent from the required stock and quantity, a loading carrier always move completely.

I think you should use "zero-stock check" applications.

because quant and "storage unit" are very different. a storage unit can contain more than one quant. in su-managed warehouse every quant (except in the interim storage types) has belong to a storage unit.

if you move a storage unit, all the contained quants move with it.

SAP WM applications is depend on quant logic, not storage unit.

so, when you make a posting or warehouse movement, you always work with quants. storage unit is a kind of addressing element. It doesnt aim to represent stock.