cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sales value in FD32

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi I want  to know how the sale value from SD (open orders, delivery and billing) through s066 +s067 is calculated, is the Open orders value the cumulative value of Net value or the credit value of the open orders , kindly advise

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

bsivasankarreddy_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

in FD32, you maintain the price, for the value of the credit management , like in the FD32 at the field of the  SALES VALUE , it field updated , when you can raise the value of the order ,

here credit block fix the order level , on that  credit amount is 70000, but you can raise the sale order is 11,256.00, and raise the delivery , please check below screen

it means what r amount you can raise the sale order that amount will post in fd32 , it settings at pricing procedure sub total field assign A, For total amount .

than can create the billing , after check fd32, sale value will nil

so sale billing value up up dated , and delivery value up dated based on the you updated group as same above process

so66.so67 is tables , data feted, check t code f.35 , here get all details

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

sridhar_v
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The credit value of the sales value in FD32 is because of your sub-total field in pricing procedure comes, where it is the value is stored in KOMP-KZWi1.

Regards,

Sridhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sridhar,

My concern is that the Net value of an order excludes the sales tax, and the credit value includes the sales tax(i am not sure on this). I need to make sure that the what does standard SAP takes into consideration for calculating the total of open orders for a credit account , is  it the Net value of every order (sum-mated) or the credit value

sridhar_v
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Promoth,

It is the credit value which Standar SAP takes into consideration, as this is the value our customer owes us and same should be reflected, but when you create the order it is shown as two separate heads as to maintain the value and tax separately.

Regards,

Sridhar

bsivasankarreddy_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

please check this

here you maintain the pricing with include tax , tax amount also with included compare with credit value ,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sridhar,

thanks for the reply , i have a requirement such that i need to get the value of all blocked orders in a specific point in time when an order is released , i use both tables VBUK and VBAK to derive the sales orders which are blocked, but while summing up the blocked orders to i am using the NET value(netwr) field, is this a correct process, or to find the total of blocked orders do we have any other process? please advise

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks for the reply , i have a requirement such that i need to get the value of all blocked orders in a specific point in time when an order is released , i use both tables VBUK and VBAK to derive the sales orders which are blocked, but while summing up the blocked orders to i am using the NET value(netwr) field, is this a correct process, or to find the total of blocked orders do we have any other process? please advise

sridhar_v
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Promoth,

Have you tried VKM1 ??

Else

You can create a SAP Query with SQ01,02, 03, I am not sure but feels, it would be helpful to some extent.

Regards,

Sridhar