Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

T321-BESTQ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello friends,

How can I configure T321-BESTQ field?

The T321 table has field for BESTQ value for the stock, but in WM-IM interface for customizing WM referneces movement types screen, I cannot see the BESTQ field.

Where should I look?

Is there different customizing screen for this?

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Do you able to solve this issue?

I also encounter the same problem and not be able to fill in the Special Stock (T321 - BESTQ field)

Regards,

Steve

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Steve,

Special stock field value is different from BESTQ. Could you please describe your requirement in detail and steps which you are following.

Special stock indicator field value SOBKZ

Also the old thread is related to BESTQ, Request you to please open a new thread with the requirement detail and clear heading which will help future user to find the thread easily

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am not sure of your exact requirement but if you wish to do a custom WM movement type configuration to change the Stock Category (BESTQ) this is handled with a posting change config in LE->WM->Interfaces->IM->Define Posting Changes

Let us know if this meets your requirement.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Phani,

Thank you so much, but my requirement is different.

When quality department made using decision from QE51N, changing stock category from Quality to unrestricted, system having problem with posting change at the storage bin.

I  configured the storage type, movement type (321) but in some cases, negative Q stock and positive unrestricted stock stay on interim storage area while positive Q stock live at the storage bin.

I could not find the reason, and while I was analyzing the system I saw this detail, thought that might be related with my problem, decided to try, and to maintenance I asked to forum.

Thanks in advance.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When you are trying to do a posting change from Quality to Unrestricted or vice versa, your situation occurs when posting change is successfull at IM level and failed at WM level, which will leave a positive unrestricted stock and negative Q stock in Interim Storage Type 922.

I am not sure about T.code QE51N, but if you are using any custom code, make sure posting changes are successfull both at IM and WM level or if it fails at WM level reverse at IM level too.

let me know if this helps

Regards

Sumanth

former_member182609
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Intresting question.It seems the field standard Table configuration.I have checked the configuration and not able to find the same .