cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Manually Select Higher level item category of Sales BOM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I need to manually select higher level item category of Sales BOM. Means once i explode my BOM Higher level item grayed  out i need to change it manually.

I need to select ZTP1 instead of ZTAP i tried to do assignment also but no luck.

Kindly suggest me am i right in  this regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

bsivasankarreddy_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

once you explode the BOM , you will not  change manually , because system set the higher level category, not for FOR all item determination once you create save it will not accept manually,

like order type+item category group+usage+higher level item , this four you can change manually,

when save this after check its gray mode only ,

just you copy and enter the you requirement only ,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Basically I am using scenario i which i am using Order related billing (Milestone) and Delivery related billing. My main item is free and i need to run both the scenario. I have made some changes.

ZTAP ZTAN(Order related)

ZTAP ZTDR(Delivery Related)

Free Item

Not Free item

But the issue is i am able to see my Main item in delivery which is free but not in billing . Everything is controlled by ZTAP and in ZTAP Billing relevance field is empty. now when i do billing i did not see free item. Is there any way to do both types of billing and in them my main item reflects in delivery as well as in Billing

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you want free item (either main item or sub item whatever its) to appear in billing, fine tune your copy control settings accordingly. But dont left the option to users to do manipulation in order like changing Higher level item cat & so on. Though main item is free, by copy control you can have this item in Billing.

If you wish, you can make this ZTAP as Billing relevant, but activate it as "Not relevant for pricing" which solves your purpose.

Regards,

Reazuddin MD