cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gross profit comparison with quotation and Sales order

0 Kudos

Hello All.

I have a requirement .

1. Pricing structure is different for source for the quotation (QT) and the target slaes order (OR), where the PR00 needs to be re-determined at the Order level. Also importantly the Gross Profit of OR needs to be compared with gross profit in QT and if there is a difference, then the sales order (OR) needs to go into a block mechanism.

2.  Example the PROQ in quation has 400 INR and same the same need to copied to the condtion type PR00 in sales order  and In this case we need to matain the master record twice which is we dont want to maintain.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Jagan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

we need to matain the master record twice which is we dont want to maintain.

If you have the same condition type for both quotation and sale order, then there is no need to maintain two condition records.

Also importantly the Gross Profit of OR needs to be compared with gross profit in QT

How this is arrived ??  via Condition Type ??  Nevertheless, I dont think, via standard configuration, this can be achieved.  You have to go for related user exit or need to add the coding in your existing routine maintained in VTAA.

G. Lakshmipathi

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jagan,

Create a condition for the sales order. This conditions would be statistical (in your pricing procedure) and calculated with a formula (do the proper setting in V/06). After create a formula VOFM (if you don't know ABAP, search and ABAPer for that) to calculate it, and do the settings in your pricing procedure for the SO in V/08. Be careful with performance.

I hope this helps you

Regards

Eduardo