Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ChaRM Clarification

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Expert,

I need some clarification on below question

1. How to handle 2 development client in ChaRM

2. How to handle 2 QAS client in ChaRM( TR relesed in DEV, moved to both QAS client)

3.Single Implementation project created for documentation of whole landscape - ( ECC, SCM and BW) , logical component is added.

So i can use the same project for ChaRM activation. like handling ECC, SCM and BW in single project.

or we need to create seprate project for each landscape. if i have 10 landscape whether i need to create 10 project for the same of ChaRM

Please help it.

Rg,

Karthik

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

ans 1 ) read this blog

question number 1, howmany dev client is posible

ans 2)  in case of QAS systems, if you define a transport route for 2 QAS systems consider one as test system or sandbox then it is posible.

Once you release it available in both QAS, i guess this functionality is same in normal stms too. check this http://scn.sap.com/thread/1927575?start=0&tstart=0

ans 3) you no need to create separate project for each landscape, you create one project and assign all the landscape inside with the appropriate logical component in the system landscape tap, means for ERP landscape defne one ERP logical component, for SCM landscape define one logical component,

Thanks

Jansi

Answers (0)