Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

System Status Into QM LOT with APNG

neeraj_ahuja3
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi experts

System is not releasing the QM Lot even after calculating the sample qty, there is a system status of CRTD CALC SPRQ PRII PRSI APNG  so due to APNG system is not Releasing the QM lot and which is further dont allow to do UD..

Pl suggest how to come out from this.

Rgds

Pankaj Agarwal

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

anup_patil3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Pankaj,

Status-APNG is Approval Not Granted and these come normally in scenarios where a Task List (Inspection Plan) must be approved before using those into Inspection Plan.

So in that case, you can goto Inspection Lot Change (QA02) --> Functions --> Give Approval.

Once approved, you can process lot.

This will resolve your problem.

Regards,

Anup

anup_patil3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I believe you need some authorization to do it... Coz it's related to Change Number/Order..

Let's try & revert.

Regards,

Anup

neeraj_ahuja3
Participant
0 Kudos

HI Anup

I have already Done the APG status and even no authorization is Missing , still the Lot is not released.

Rgds

Pankaj Agarwal

anup_patil3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pankaj,

From your earlier post, I can see (from status) that inspection plan is attached into inspection lot & even sample size is calculated... so dont' see reason not to release lot.

check again & revert.

Regards,

Anup

neeraj_ahuja3
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Anup

i am also thinking that where is GAP Bcoz after Calculating all Task List and saving the same with Give Approval now the status is  CRTD CALC SPRQ PRII PRSI APG

which is not coming into Result recording now.

Rgds

Pankaj Agarwal