cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Excess purchase requistion in product view?

former_member470638
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi expert

When we check product view for some product sometime, there are always excess purchase requisition generate. But we can not found related requirement.

Could you help why?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

rajkj
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
  • Have you checked the details of the PR (by double clicking it)? Probably it would have shown you the requirement? Even the pegging overview tab also helpful to find out the corresponding requirement.

• Verify your master data settings such as lot sizes, rounding value/profile, target/safety stock levels, etc.

• If your planning version setting consider virtual safety stock (t.code /SAPAPO/MVM, option 2), then the system create receipts to meet safety stock needs but you may not find the corresponding requirement in the pegging overview.

Thanks,
Rajesh

former_member470638
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi  Rajesh

• Have you checked the details of the PR (by double clicking it)? Probably it would have shown you the requirement? Even the pegging overview tab also helpful to find out the corresponding requirement.

I have checked the pegging overview, it is blank.Nothing in it.
    What do you mean to check the requirement by double click the pr? which information or where to check in the pr detail?

• Verify your master data settings such as lot sizes, rounding value/profile, target/safety stock levels, etc.

The Lot size is  TB and rouding value is 12. I have not found anything abnormal.

• If your planning version setting consider virtual safety stock (t.code /SAPAPO/MVM, option 2), then the system create receipts to meet safety stock needs but you may not find the corresponding requirement in the pegging overview.

I have checked the planning version 000 we use setting consider virtual safety stock. But could you show me what it virtul safety stock? I have checked the product master, the safety stock is 0.

Thank you very much for your help : )