cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shipment COst Module

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I created a shipment cost document for a vendor A, when I click transfer for one line item , there are 4 POs generated at one go.

But it works differently for another vendor B. When I click transfer for a line item,  only 1 PO generated.

What Configuration went wrong that causes this impact?

Please advise.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Once you execute T_56, Double click on "Define item categories" tab select your item category and click on blue lens so that a small screen will open.

There check what is maintained for the field "Generate PO"

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshimi,

I have checked , the field is maintained as B. Attached the image

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI lakshimi,

So you have any idea?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Appreciate you could help me to assist me. I'm really puzzled how come the PO is generating itself following the confi validity period of 1 week

bsivasankarreddy_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

that is stander behavior, it activate  you will give the item category of shipment cost creation you can activate ,

like below scren

based on this system create the purchase orders at shipment creation level ,

based on this settlement level system create the purchase document based on below setting

img-logistic execution - transportation - settlement-assign purchasing dat

here you will assign data like below screen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bojja,

You do ot understand, see my screen shot ME2n, before i week a nother PO is generated. By right, a Po should be generated after 1 week. E.g u see on 28.03.2012, there are 3 POs created on the same day. Why?

bsivasankarreddy_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

normally purchase organisation settings done with in at shipping cost item category level ,here you assign the this item is relevant  for purchase order creation or not ,

please check the t code T_56  , Here at item details check at the field of purchase organisation .

and check the vendor details at XK02 for purchasing data tab details

in shipment cost ,at service procurement tab will check like below screen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Actually the settiings shows that PO validity is 1 week but I'm not sure why it creates a new PO before the 1 week validity.

POssible reason for this to happen