cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery Block Issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SAP Gurus,

I would like to seek for an advise from all of you regarding our issue with Delivery block we encountered. Warning message states: “You entered an unfeasible dlv dt. Earliest feasible dlv dt for order is 13.06.2012 is encountered”. What I have checked so far are the following:

1. There is no default Delivery block in ur Sales Document Type.
2. Checked this path: IMG > Sales & Distribution > Basic Functions > Availability Check and Transfer of Requirements > lock Quantity Confirmation in Delivery Blocks
A. Deliveries: Blocking Reasons/Criteria
  The Delivery block reasons we encountered in sales order do not have any tick mark for all the columns.
B. Reasons for and Scope of Deliv.Blocks: Transfer of Req.Block
  The Delivery block reasons we encountered in sales order also do not have tick in Conf. Block column and   zero for Def. Period.
3. In Customer Master Data, we tried to put the Factory Calendar in the Unloading point. Warning message for Delivery block is encountered. We tried to remove the factory calendar, still issue occured.

Can you suggest other ways of checking the issue further?

Thanks in advance for the help.

Regards, Erza.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI !

This may happen the delivery date that you have putted on the sales order is not valid  according to the factory calender . Please that one in both Customer master & plant level  data. It may happen the date comes under any holiday  according to the factory calender.

Secondly You can check on sales doc type like "OR " in 

"Requester Delivery Data/Pricing data/purchase order data"

there is a field for "Date type " make the necessary changes on that.

Hope it will help you. .

Else  plz give the details of date u v mentions earlier and system proposed date.

Regards

Pitabash

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You entered an unfeasible dlv dt. Earliest feasible dlv dt for order is 13.06.2012

What is the error message number for this ??  Most probably, this would start with Z as in standard, I dont think, system will pop up this message.  Check and update.  If it starts with Z, then you have to check with your ABAPer

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes the error message starts with Z. I have checked on this and it uses 2 user exits. I have tried to do some basic debugging on this one & i found out that it satisfies one condition.

However, someone told me that this issue already happened before. But they don't remember how they've solve the issue.