cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to color a row in LIST GUIBB feeder class

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am displaying my search result in a LIST UIBB and is working fine. I am trying to color few rows in my list based on some data.

I looked it in a cook book and it does mention that we can use ET_FIELD_DESCRIPTION (CELL_DESIGN_REF) in GET_DEFINITION.

Any help would be appreciated.

Reagrds,

Abhinav

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I found the solution and the reason why coloring of a cell/row was not working for me.

My settings in GET_DEFINITION for ET_FIELD_DESCRIPTION was correct. i.e. set the field description structure (CELL_DESIGN_REF) and append it to ET_FIELD_DESCRIPTION.

In GET_DATA populate the field CELL_DESIGN_REF to '02' or whatever color you want.

The above code worked for me when I changed the LIST configuration "settings" to standard table.

I initially had it as a ALV rendering. So, few of the properties might not work if you try to render the list as ALV.

Regards,

Abhinav

js2
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Just to add to this.... I've noticed that when you color cells using the CELL_DESIGN_REF field in get_definition that the table loses the coloring if a user filters, sorts, or groups the table. There seems to be no way to get the colouring back without refreshing the page (which is re-executing the entire app).

Bug in GUIBB List ATS maybe???

Answers (0)