cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Print ALV list In Webdynpro ABAP?.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

I have an requiement like this.

I have created an ALV Report using WEBDYNPRO ABAP. This ALV Output Contains 20+ columns and 100+ rows, Which is not fit into One single page. Also i have a scroll bar at the battom to move left and Right to see the columns. This ALV Output will displays only 15 Rows in the screen.

I have a print button on top of Report. If i click print , All 20+ fields and 100+ rows needs to be printed.

Please share sample code if you have.

Regards

Ravi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

kutjohn
Active Participant
0 Kudos

"PRINT VERSION" is used to print the ALV in to PDF. For that the adobe plugins should be installed and configured. The best thing to do would be downloading the whole ALV in to an excel spreadsheet format and manipulate that excel file accordingly.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If u solve this question pls make it answered.Pls close thread..

Regards,

Venkat

farooq_basha
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

When you are using ALV table in webdynpro, it will provide printing opition i.e., 'PRINT VERSION'.

By using this you can achieve printing functionality. If it is not visible to ur table please check in your code whether they have disable this standard functionality.

Regards,

Farooq

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Balakrishna,

You have to select SETTINGS in righthand top    in alv table . In that  you have to select PRINTVERSION tab their select those options according to your requirement

Regards,

Krishna