cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales Order CIFed to APO as TLB:VMI-SO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, I have facing an issue.

When the Sales Order is created in ECC with order type: OR (standard SO). It goes to APO immediately. In Product View, you can see this SO is created, but instead of showing Sales Order (order cat: BM), it shows is TLB:VMI-SO (order cat: EK). I've verified the order category in planning book. It is actual EK, not BM.

I'm using Planning Strategy: 20, planning with Final assembly. In this planning strategy, order category group: K02 is assigned, in the K02 category, it has 4 order categories assigned including BM. EK is not in it. So, I don't think there's any wrong in the order category and planning strategy.

I've also checked APO Inbound CIF user exit EXIT_/SAPAPO/SAPLCIF_SLS_001, there's nothing inside of include: ZXCIFUSERU14.

So, I have no clue now what might has changed the Sales Order Integration behavior.

Any hint, gurus?

Thanks,

Hai

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

rajkj
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Hai,

It's strange to know that your normal sales order CIFed to APO with category EK. Assuming you made appropriate master data settings both in ECC and APO (for example planning strategy 40 in ECC and proposed strategy 20 in APO), could you please answer the following queries?

• Is your system also supports VMI?
  • Have you also tried creating  a std sales order with the same SKU with different values (Sales Org, Distribution Channel, Division, Item Cateogy, etc) and tried to CIF it to APO?
  • Have you tried creating a std sales order with a different SKU with same values such as sales org, distribution channel, division, item category, locations, etc.?

If not, please try and share your findings so that it will be useful for the community to analyze and find a solution quickly.

Requirements Strategy in APO is applicable when you release forecast and its consumption with sales orders.  I guess your sales order would have been set to ATPCAT (category) EK in ECC itself. Probably, CIF debugging might help you to identify the root cause.

Thanks,

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

Thanks for your replay. These are definitely worth checking.

Michael in the other thread has given the right answer. please check: http://scn.sap.com/message/13211267

Thanks for the help.

Hai

rajkj
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Hai,

Thanks for sharing the information. I am not aware of the SAP note mentioned by Michael. It's helpful.

Rajesh

Answers (0)