cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales Order CIFed to APO as TLB:VMI-SO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, I have facing an issue.

When the Sales Order is created in ECC with order type: OR (standard SO). It goes to APO immediately. In Product View, you can see this SO is created, but instead of showing Sales Order (order cat: BM), it shows is TLB:VMI-SO (order cat: EK). I've verified the order category in planning book. It is actual EK, not BM.

I'm using Planning Strategy: 20, planning with Final assembly. In this planning strategy, order category group: K02 is assigned, in the K02 category, it has 4 order categories assigned including BM. EK is not in it. So, I don't think there's any wrong in the order category and planning strategy.

I've also checked APO Inbound CIF user exit EXIT_/SAPAPO/SAPLCIF_SLS_001, there's nothing inside of include: ZXCIFUSERU14.

So, I have no clue now what might has changed the Sales Order Integration behavior.

Any hint, gurus?

Thanks,

Hai

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

michael_thinschmidt
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Hai,

The ship-to party from the sales order is VMI customer in APO ! Check the location master data in APO for the ship-to party: on the tab VMI Cust. you have maintained a VMI customer location and thus the system is converting the sales order in APO inbound processing to EK document.

Check the note 586948 for details about VMI scenario.

best regards,

Michael

Former Member
0 Kudos

Michael, you are the Man!

The sold-to-party in my case also the ship-to-party is setup as VMI customer. I took them out from the VMI Customer in the location master for this customer.

Created again a standard sales order, this time it was created in APO as regular standard sales order with category BM.

Thanks for the help.

Hai

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Hai,

I am facing the same issue right now. Can you please share the steps on how you were able to remove the VMI Customer in the location master in APO and solve the issue?

There is a vendor assigned to my DC, how can I check if it is setup as VMI customer? Also in /sapapo/loc3, I can't find the VMI Cust tab. 

Thank you very much!