cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it possible zipping of two different files using payload zip bean?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

we have a requirement where the output zip folder needs to have two files text file (Main file) and the xml control file in it.

The sender File channel is picking the two files (used additional file option) and in receiver file i used standard payload zip bean module with parameters as zip.mode  zipAll as mentioned in blogs.

How ever i am able to view only main  Text file in output zip folder,unable to get second file in the output zip file.I tried using zip bean in sender file too but it is not working.

Is it possible with the standard zip bean to zip both files?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You might want to glance this link which has screenshot steps and will walk you through the requirement.

http://www.saptechnical.com/Tutorials/XI/ZippingFiles/demo.htm

Note: The link shows that the sender adapter picks the two files from the specified directory and in the receiver side you can able to see the zip file which has multiple files. If still does not work, then you might have to search for SAP Note for this.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Baskar,

I have a query on the same topic. I will get a document file through a proxy call which will have multiple documents and I will have to zip it in the receiver and put it to a target location. In the target if we unzip then i should be able to see n different files that was sent through proxy. How could I do this? I am able to zip a file and unzip but its not happening with multiple files.

former_member184681
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have a look at this blog by Stefan as a nice reference for Payload Zip Bean: .

Hope this helps,

Greg