Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Secondary window has include text exceeded than its size

nagarjun_kalletla
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Abapers ,

My form has 2 pages First page and second page....

Second page has only one Secondary window . in that only secondary window just Included the STANDARD  Text ....  when I specify the font size to 8 then I could see whole matter ... But my requirement is to keep  Font Size to 12  . If I mentioned so (font as 12 )  matter is displaying incompletely ....

so My Question is How can be that Include Text which exceeds the window size is displayed in the next page ... i.e, 3rd page ?

Is there any other alternative for this scenario .....

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

tamas_hoznek
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Automatic overflow to the next page is only supported in case of a main window... if you don't know upfront how long the text is that you need to display (and whether it will fit), you'll have to do it as a text element in the main window.

nagarjun_kalletla
Participant
0 Kudos

If i have to include a standard text into any secondary window how can be get the whole matter , even if it exceeds the secondary window ... Is my question

naresh_bammidi
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nagarjun,

As far as i know,there is no other way .Either you have to adjust the Secondary window to fit the text with font 12 or keep the text as 8 pt.

former_member186052
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Nagarjun,

If it is a secondary window then we can only adjust the size to display the entire data, because the main thing about secondary window is it doesn't over flow.

Only a Main window can over flow when data is not fitting and you can have multiple main windows.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

-Sandeep

nagarjun_kalletla
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi sandeep

How to handle 2 different main window s ... am getting an error in funcionmodule .....

tamas_hoznek
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

I understand what your question was. What I meant is that it won't work in a secondary window.

What exactly is the error you get when using a second main window?

Make sure that the width of both main windows is exactly the same.