cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM 7 - Issues with BRF - Work Item not pushed into approver's inbox

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

We are implementing SRM 7 in our organization. Currently we have implemented SRM with ECC 6.0 as backend with Extended Classic scenario.

We are using EP. Most of the configurartion are done and working properly. We have activated 1-Step approval worflow with the standard BC-Sets available for BRF.

Automatic Workflow Customization is done and all the nodes are green in the screen.

Issue:

Now when I create a shopping cart with an employee ID; it is successfully created however it goes into an Awaiting Approval status. The shopping cart doesn't show any error or dicrepancy in BBP_PD as well. Still this shopping cart is not available in Manager's inbox for approval. Web Flow connector and Alert Connectors are working fine. Test connection is successful for both. Still this item is not available in the work list of the manager. I have tried all the possibilities but still not able to solve this. May be I am missing something. One observation....I am getting a SPOOL ERROR for BBP_GET_STATUS_2...But i don't think this any thing to do with processing of a Worflow Item.

Your help will be highly appreciated..

Thanks

Bawa

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Guys some more pointers. Spool Error is resolved. I am still not able to see the item in Manager's inbox.

An impotant thing; I checked BBP_PD. I don't see a Worflow Item here. What does this mean? Where is the issue?

In the employee login when I see the details of the shopping cart; it says awaiting approval.....and the agent is determined as manager.

There are no errros in SLG1 or any dumps. Can not check any thing in SWI1 as the worflow item does not exist...

Hope get some answers now...

Thanks

former_member184111
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Bawa,

We are facing similar issue. Did you get a solution?

If yes, please share.

Thank you,

Anubhav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anubhav,

I have faced the similar issues once where PO is not getting created and WI not forwarding to approvals.

This may happen sometimes when the tasks like WS400014,15,16,17 are not activated proeprly

So i suggest you pls check the task consistency.

go to SPRO-->SRM SERVER-->cross application  & setting-->business workflow-->PCC-->technical configuration---> check task consitency

where execute the above 4 standard tasks with the Extended  checkbox.

regards

sahil p

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Bawa,

Were you able to resole the issue ?

We are getting same error as well.

Please reply at your earliest.

Thank you.

Best regards.

former_member185167
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

You should open a new thread with the details of your particular problem.

I would check SWI1 again and see if the workflow is there, it could be in 'Waiting' status.

regards

Rick Bakker / hanabi technology