cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CM Services stand alone (Unknown session NWDI and grey components in NWDS)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello.

We are trying to configure NWDI in portal 7.3  using the following document http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-14706 however when Im trying the syncrhonize step (page 22)  it shows me an error HTTP 400 Unknown session wherever I click in the sync page.

I dont know if it's because of this missing step but when I import this in NWDS the dependencies are empty and when I try to create a develpment it shows me greyed components with the mistake ( Software component does not support this development component type. Required DCs are located in an SC that is not visible from the selected one.). If any more information needed please ask me.

Thanks in advance.

Alex.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ErvinSzolke
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Alex,

I would like to reflect to the grayed out DCs in NWDS, and I am almost sure it is not related to other issues than to the note:

1584553 - Cannot create DC project due to DC types being grayed out in NWDS DC project creation wizard

Best Regards,

Ervin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you !!! it seems that is solved now, it shows me some components good to go, eventhe less When I try to create a Wevdynpro it says "Support component (ACH) for vendor ''sap_com'' is required" Could it be because of some missing DC ?

Great answer thank you !!https://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/1536755

BTW that note lead me to this other one where I found this part that made the trick

Note 1536755 - DC type is grayed out.
What can be done?

Check in SLD if references from the developed SC to the found required SCs

exist. Create them if they are missing. . Update the corresponding track in CMS

by first syncing current dependencies from SLD to CMS  ("Update CMS" in CMS UI

Landscape Configurator - Domain Data) and then adapting the track in "Track

Data" by  using "Synchronize SC Dependencies" - "Show Software Components out of

sync with SLD", select all SCs shown as out of sync and press "Accept SLD

Definition" and then save the track.  Switch to Transport Studio in CMS WebUI

and check in and import the corresponding SCA files. After that update the

development configuration in NWDS.

Former Member
0 Kudos

When creating the New Development Component when getting this error "Support component (ACH) for vendor ''sap_com'' is required"

have you tried to fill in the "Support Component" field?

rami_reddy4
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Jose,

I am also facing the same issue (Support component (ACH) for vendor ''sap_com'' is required) when I create the project in existing SC in NWDI.

So when I change the Vendor name while creating the project its working fine. By default sap.com is there.

So change the vendor name from sap.com to some other name. It should work.

Thanks & Regards,

Rami Reddy

Answers (0)