cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mapping Issues!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We had a strange issue last week in our development system where a particular mapping was working in my system whereas the same was not working in my collegue's system.  We had the same payload and was investigating the same issue.  We then restarted the PI system and it was working fine for both of us.

Although it does seem strange, similar issue happened with the production as well. 

Can anyone shed any light on this as whether this is to do with any notes or cache issues or mapping engine problem.

Regards

Anandh.B

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>We then restarted the PI system and it was working fine for both of us.

With your limited information, I would guess it's a cache issue and doing SXI_Cache would solve the problem. If you have more information, Please share here. We could explore more on this.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

How often should we be performing this cache refresh?  Is this a sort of housekeeping activity for basis or just as when there is an issue only?

Regards

Anandh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Cache refresh happens automatically, however whenever you have any issue, you do it explicitly.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Anandha

Cache refresh is the problem, you can ask basis to do an instance restart. SAP Oss will not be able to help for this.

Regards

Monika

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sometimes we get this kind of strange errors but PI development point of view nothing to do with it..only one silution perform cache refresh full mode.

final option restart your java stack,if this error happening more oftnely then create OSS note.