Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dump after Solman 7.1 Sp04 Upgrade

rohan_hardikar2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Here is the thing which i encountered.

Before upgrade to SP04 SAP Note 1703102 says to deimplement the SAP note 1633603, but this note cannot be delimplemented alone as it is a pre-requisite to Central SP3 note. I didnt deimplement and upgrade thinking i can resolve the dump by applying solution in SAp note 1703102.

After upgrade when i went to apply the solution as per SAP note 1703102, the version management didnt have SAPKITL703 request attached to it, so i retreived the version which was there before applying central note for SP3 (i.e. sap note 1613410). In our case its version 0001. After retreiving all 0001 version for all objects mentioned in SAP note 1703102 the dump STILL EXIST. I dont know how to proceed now. I also opened SAP OSS messag,e but after 4 days i still not got reply from SAP.

Please assist if you encountered this situation.

Note: I have not imported SAP central note for SP4 till now due to this error. (1000 dumps coming every day)

Thanks,

Rohan Hardikar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

hugo_amo
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Rohan,

Which dump are you facing?

Regards,

Hugo

rohan_hardikar2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Hugo,

I am facing dump

Syntax_Error in CL_DIAGLS_LMDB_FACTORY=====CP

Thanks,

Rohan

hugo_amo
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Rohan,

I'm afraid you need to de-implement note 1633603. You might need to de-implement note  1650032 too and re-implement it.

To remove a note after an upgrade you need run transcation SPAU -> Modifications -> Corrections in SAP Note. The further steps are described in service.sap.com/noteassistant -> Media Library -> Documentation Note Assistant (en) - NA Version 1.2. It's then in chapter 5.7.

Good luck,

Hugo

rohan_hardikar2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Hugo,

Yes we tried to deimplement it but the SAP note 1703102 says you should not deimplement after upgrade. When i tried to deimplement after upgrade it gave error in "activate object" phase so i cancelled deimplementation. And also i already retreived the 0001 version of the objects mentioned in SAP note 1703102, in this case how to proceed with deimplementation..?

Thank You.

Regards,

Rohan

hugo_amo
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Rohan,

In order to deimplement a note after an upgrade, do the following:

Run transaction SPAU -> Modifications -> Corrections in SAP Note.

The further steps are described in service.sap.com/noteassistant -> Media Library -> Documentation Note Assistant (en) - NA Version 1.2. It's then in chapter 5.7.

Hope it helps you do it.

Regards,

Hugo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rohan,

I'm facing the same issue. Also no version management. Did you find a solution?

rohan_hardikar2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Apply solution in SAP note 1703102. If this wont work Implement the central note 1633725 for SP4 after upgrade.

Before this deimplement note 1633603 as per Hugo Amo below reply
"To remove a note after an upgrade you need run transcation SPAU -> Modifications -> Corrections in SAP Note."

Reply which works for you.

Thanks,

Rohan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Rohan, did not work for me unfortunately. Still the error, think I will open a ticket with SAP

rohan_hardikar2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Try to do below

Apply solution in SAP note 1703102. If it won’t work do the below.

a. First do SPAU adjustment for the objects mentioned in SAP note 1703102. Run the modification comparison (SPAU) for the object. If the object is supported by the Modification Assistant, you can compare/adjust it by clicking the stoplight. If the object was not changed using the Modification Assistant, but by inclusion of notes using the Note Assistant, the respective notes must be compared/adjusted. If it is not absolutely clear which note caused the object to be changed, you can use the Modification Browser SE95 to perform a search: Expand the subtree "Note Corrections" and then use the search function to search for the object name.

b. Retrieve CL_DIAGLS_FACTORY version for SAPKITL704

c. Retrieve _GET_ABAP_JAVA_INST_NAME_TYPE version 001 i.e. SAPKITL703

d. Retrieve CL_DIAGLS_LMDB_FACTORY _CREATE_ABAP_INSTANCE version 001 i.e. SAPKITL703.