cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Do not pass demand to MD04 for credit blocked sales orders

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a requirement for my client where they want to supress the demand from being passed onto MD04 for orders blocked for credit. I have tried using 101 routine but it does not help. Can you please guide how to modfiy 101 to stop the requirement from being passed to MD04?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It is a standard behaviour.  To prevent such credit blocked sale orders, use "Fixed date and qty" indicator

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes right. But we have this special case requirement where in we need an automated solution. I have explored around "Fixed date and qty" but I am not able to find the right exit through which we can set this. Have you used any exit for this?

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

As suggested, you can update the field with piece of coding in below include;

Include: MV45AFZZ

FORM USEREXIT_MOVE_FIELD_TO_VBEP

Else, create a new routine by copying from 101 & add your own logic ( Tx:VOFM-Requirements- Subsequent fucntions- Requirement availability)

Regards,

Reazuddin MD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Reazuddin,

I am not able to figure out the logic to supress the requirement from passing to MD04. Also I am not able to understnad out how 101 works. Can you suggest the logic to prevent the demand from passing to MD04.

Thanks!

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Either you can try by automating Reason for Rejection for those credit blocked sale orders so that the requirement will not be passed on in MD04 or try with the following user exits.

1)  ATP00001

2)  SDQUX003

3)  USEREXIT_AVAILABILITY_OUT

G. Lakshmipathi

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check this include: LV07A101.

This include triggers whenever SO is created & stock reservation is done with some exceptions.

Exception is: If order is blocked due to credit check, stock should not "Reserved".

Stock reserve qtty reads from Confirmed qtty in Schedule line.

As you already aware, Requirement will transfer to MD04, once order is saved. Qtty in "Order qtty" field with MAD date will be transferred to MD04(but not the order qtty).

In Std,we have below options:-

1-Fixed date & Qtty:

Only confirmed qtty will pass to MD04

2-Credit block:

In case of credit block, confirmed qtty set as Zero from the customization, but order qtty will pass to MD04.

3-Reason for rejection:

Already suggested by mate in above post

To realize ur requirement, either you need to combine

Option 1 with 2

OR

Option 3 with 2

another way, directly add your coding in a new TOR routine(IMG-SD-Basic functions-AC & TOR - TOR - Maintain req's for TOR)- as said in my above post.

Regards,

Reazuddin MD

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Goto - IMG - SD - Basic Functions - Availibility Check & TOR - Transfer of Requirements - Block Quantity Confirmation in Deluivery Blocks - Reason & Scope of Block -

Here against 01 (Credit Limit) Put Tick Mark in Conf/Block Box.

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta