cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"No purchase orders were found that match the selection criteria you specified"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

We are in SRM7, Business want to create Invocie from SRM SUS, we are using PDP, where some PO's will have invoice posting no need for confirmation or GR.

When i select create invoice wrt PO, could not see any PO, getting message "No purchase orders were found that match the selection criteria you specified"

but i have coupleof PO in All Purchase orders.

is some thing iam missing in configuration please suggest,

I can see the confirmations and GR's when i try to create invocie wrt confirmation or GR.

Regards,

Raghu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raghu,

The PO's have a  GR based IV flag set in them.

Uncheck the flag.

The GR based IR flag  would be  set in vendor master purchasing data tab of vendor master.

Regards

R.M.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raghu,

Please verify the GR Based IV flag under Invoice Tab in PO.  Uncheck the Flag to post invoice before GR.  This flag is updating from Vendor Master.  Please check vendor master data puchasing organisation relavent data.

Best Regards

Ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Ram,

Thanks for your reply, even for my PO i have removed the GR indicator and Service baed IV,(i was doing this for a service PO), i can see the PO under New PO, after sending the acknowledgement, i can not see neither invoice button nor confirmation button, but the requested follow on document is GR and Invoice.

Following are the screen shot of beofre confirmation and after confirmation.

Please suggest if you face any this kind of issue.

regards,

Raghu