cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quota arrangement - splitting line items

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

My client requirement is to use the Quota Arrangement in the SRM to have the demands from the Shopping Carts split through more than one vendor at line item. A line item with the quantity of 1000 units, according to their requirement, should be split in two different Local POs, one with 700 units and other with 300 units, for a quota arrangement of 70/30% between two vendors.

As far as I understood, the quota arrangement in SRM works with a "winner contract" logic. Based on the current status of issued POs to the vendors in the quota arrangement, the system determines which contract - and consequently, which vendor - would be the winner, issuing the full quantity to this contract in a single PO. Can anyone please confirm that the quota arrangement in the SRM (considering v7.0x) is not able to create multiple POs from a single SHC line item?

I don't even think that splitting a line item is possible with BADIs or other development, please correct me if I'm mistaken. From what I know the internal logic of SRM doesn't allow splitting line items at all, no matter what document we are talking about.

Thanks in advance and best regards,

Arnaldo Ortega

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You might want to post your query in the Forum below as that is more SRM specific. This forum is for SAP Sourcign related questions.

http://scn.sap.com/community/icc/integration-scenario-srm/content

Thanks,

Vikram