cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BDoc error - BP with GUID xxxxxx does not exist

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am getting BDocs with error "BP with GUID xxxxx does not exist"

I used "crmm_bupa_map" and entered the guid no. The R3 customer name appeared but BP did not appear. I clicked on "gather info about customer". Another new BDoc got created with some functional errors(which can be resolved easily). Then I reprocessed the previous BDoc with error "BP with guid..." . But it showed the same error.

Any suggestions??

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks, for ur replies.

I learnt that the nothing can be done about the BDoc's giving this error.On reprocessing, same error occurs.

However for the BP's which gave this error, I used crmm_bupa_map. Almost all BP's went through successfully. Few of them gave some different functional errors. The errored Bdocs (BP with GUID xxxxxx does not exist) for the BP's (which successfully went through by "crmm_bupa_map") can be deleted.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Arpita

This error occurs when a BAPI tries to update a bp which doesn't exist.

Try running the request as Gregor suggested, if it doesnt work debug the flow from R/3 to CRM which I think will give you a clear picture as to where exactly its giving an error.

Also,use the guid to find the customer no. in R/3 from table CRMKUNNR and the business partner from table CRMM_BUT_CUST_NO. These tables are used in the guid-mapping. Inconsistenties between these two tables might result in an error.

Regards

Ranjit

gregorw
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

you can try to request the Customer again from R/3 when you define a request in Transaction R3AR2. The Request can be started in R3AR4.

Regards

Gregor