cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Failed to start Service Document Services Data Manager in visual administration

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Failed to start Service Document Services Data Manager in Solution Manager 7.0 ( visual administration) which is required for configuring ADS on SSL for Form 16, which will be triggered from ABAP system through HTTS connection. here is the below error message when i tried to start the service.

1) I have manually created keystore view "service_ssl" - is there any problem if i create it manually

As per the error i have checked the keystore which maintained as "service_ssl" screen shot attached

2)

***********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Start service Document Services Data Manager

java.rmi.RemoteException: Could not start service com.adobe~DataManagerService on cluster ID 205439550; nested exception is:

com.sap.engine.frame.ServiceException: Service com.adobe~DataManagerService error. Nested exception is: com.sap.engine.frame.ServiceException: can't find keys in keystore. ErrorMsg:null

at com.adobe.service.Service.checkSSL(Service.java:570)

at com.adobe.service.Service.start(Service.java:439)

at com.sap.engine.core.service630.container.ServiceRunner.startApplicationServiceFrame(ServiceRunner.java:214)

at com.sap.engine.core.service630.container.ServiceRunner.run(ServiceRunner.java:144)

at com.sap.engine.frame.core.thread.Task.run(Task.java:64)

at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl5.SingleThread.execute(SingleThread.java:83)

at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl5.SingleThread.run(SingleThread.java:156)

***********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Kindly suggest me to resolve the issue.

Regards,

Praveen

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have seen this link before.

Now the service "Service Document Services Data Manager" is not starting.

Kindly check screenshots

Regards

Praveen

Message was edited by: praveen kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am having the same issue.

Do you have the solution.

Kindly update.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi raj,

In My case, SSL field value under Service Document Services Data Manager is set to TRUE and the service is failing to start

Later i changed that field value to FALSE and tried to start the service, then it worked.

Hope it works

Answers (0)